Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following web site terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any related applicable Federal, State and local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing or using this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the material(s) (information or software) on ACUTE’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not, unless specifically granted permission in writing by an authorized representative of Eating Recovery Center:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ACUTE’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ACUTE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ACUTE's web site are provided “as is”. ACUTE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or validity of the materials and hereby disclaims and negates any and all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ACUTE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the application, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ACUTE or its employees, independent contractors, suppliers or vendors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on ACUE’s Internet site, even if ACUTE or an ACUTE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ACUTE’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ACUTE does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ACUTE may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ACUTE does not make any commitment to update the materials on a timely or scheduled basis.
ACUTE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ACUTE of the linked site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ACUTE’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of ACUTE's Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other related purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We only will retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of specified
- We will collect personal information only by lawful means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Collected personal data will be restricted to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as possible.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will comply with all applicable provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as may pertain to information collected from users of our website.
- We will make readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information obtained from users of our web site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected.
Note to our website visitors: ACUTE does NOT collect your personal information while you visit our website. We NEVER share or sell your personal information to a third party of any nature. We take your privacy rights very seriously, and we do not discriminate in any way against an individual who asks about ACUTE's compliance with data privacy rules, including CCPA. The only time we collect your personal information is if you make the decision to contact ACUTE via phone, webform or email and inquire about our services.